Best Immigration Lawyer

Non-Immigrant Visas

Our attorneys are dedicated to helping you obtain the visa you need. Perhaps you have a job offer from an employer in the United States or maybe you would like to enter the United States in order to develop your business. Our attorneys help people from all over the world obtain visas so that they may pursue their dreams.

Non-Immigrants Visa Options

B Visas. The B-1 visa is a temporary visa designed for foreign workers who are traveling to the United States for business reasons. B-1 Visa holders are not allowed to legally work in the United States and must prove that they intend to return to their home country after their authorized stay expires.

H-1B Visas.
The H-1B visa is for skilled workers in specialty occupations who usually have a bachelors degree in a given field or equivalent experience. These visas last for up to three years and can be renewed after that time period for a maximum of six years. Each year, 65,000 H-1B visas are issued and an additional 20,000 are offered to those with advanced degrees from U.S. colleges and universities. This year, President Donald Trump has stated that changes are coming to the H-1B program and including the possibility that workers brought in under the program could be allowed to become American citizens.

K Visas.  The K-1 visa allows the fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen to enter the country for up to 90 days to get married.

O Visas. O-1 visas are for those with extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education, business and athletics. To be considered a person of extraordinary ability, you must have sustained national or international acclaim in your field, or, if you work in motion pictures or television productions, you must have a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement. O-1 visas can be given only on the basis of individual qualifications. The initial maximum amount of authorized stay on an initial O visa is technically three years. However, the length of the status is determined by the length of time needed for the alien to perform his duties or activities with the petitioning employer.

TN Visas. TN visas are for Citizens of Canada and Mexico who may qualify for this visa if they wish to work in the United States in specific professions on a temporary basis.

We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way